3/27/13

Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla




3 grilled and chopped Chicken Breast fillets
Bacon cooked and chopped or you can buy the bacon pieces
Shredded Cheese
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
10 medium Flour Tortillas

1.   Butter or spray griddle thoroughly  Place 2 tortillas on the buttered surface and allow them to brown slightly on one side.

2.   After they have browned on one side, flip one tortilla over. Add a thin layer of cheese. Then chicken and bacon. You can add as much or as little as you like. Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix. Lastly add additional cheese.

3.   Place the other browned tortilla on top of the toppings browned side down and press slightly to glue the quesadilla together.

4.   Allow the quesadilla to brown on each side then serve.

You can use any dippers you like with the quesadilla. I like the typical sour cream and salsa. But my family like ranch dip. 

Add a salad and some re-fried beans and you have a quick and easy meal.

Serves: 5 quesadillas
Time: 30 minutes

Check out the parties I am linking to here.

7 comments:

  1. YUM!! Love the chicken, bacon, ranch combination!! I already eat lunch but you've got me hungry again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quesadillas!!!! Thank you for stopping by and following. I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh these sound and look so amazing. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the follow. I am following you now as well :)

    Justina @ http://justinawho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica
    This looks tremendous. What time should we be there for dinner? Thanks for linking up at my weekend hop. Glad to have you. Hope to see you next week too.
    Best
    Angel @ http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this combo! Quesadillas are so quick and easy too, can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.