10/2/15

Friday's Fret - Temperature Controlled Trunk

fret

  [fret] (noun): an irritated state of mind; annoyance; vexation.



Friday's Frets are my little rants about something that annoys me, most often without reason. We all have them, those little peeves that you may or may not notice.

My complaint for this week is just an observation or maybe a question, no definitely a suggestion...I just need to get it to the right people. 

Why doesn't the trunk of my car have a temperature control feature?  


I haven't researched it so it is possible luxury cars are equipped with this feature.  But unfortunately I won't be driving a luxury car any time soon.

Here in Arkansas, the summers are hot and the winters are cold.  So anything I put in the trunk in the summer will melt and in the winter will freeze.  Personally this applies most often to groceries.  But it's a problem with luggage too. Melted deodorant and lipstick cause big pains. Word to the wise...do not let any of your technology equipment get too hot.  This applies to computers, tablets and phones. You also don't want to let that equipment get too cold.

It doesn't seem like would be a terribly complicated addition, right?  So why isn't standard?  Should I contact manufacturers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.